Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

That's right right I said Christmas, don't want any of those stupid right-wingers accusing me of having a (fictional) war on Christmas. Isn't it funny though, they (the right) complain about idiotic things like that...then they complain that Pres. Obama went Christmas shopping....with his dog!!! I heard one righty talking head actually wonder aloud about what kind of store lets you bring your dog? It's called "Pet Smart" jackass!!!! Millions of Americans bring their animals to "Pet Smart" everyday, way to do your homework there skippy!!!! That's as stupid as the people who think the existence of snow disproves climate change, um no but last week in the middle of Deecember it was 55 degrees here in Michigan....I think that PROVES it!!!! Or Pat Robertson talking about anti-Christian bigotry, meanwhile demonstrating blatant anti-Muslim bigotry in his example. And just for the record I DO profess to be a Christian, but I'm an ELCA Lutheran, we drink, swear, and treat gay people as if they were real human beings!!!! The Right wants to have it's cake and eat it too, all the time. Like this past week, they tried to dance around extending the payroll tax cut and still claim they were for tax cuts. As we saw they got called on it for the hypocrites that they are...so you guys are ONLY against increasing taxes on the faux "job creators"???? Boehner always cries about "The American People" don't want a tax increas yet he and his tea bagger caucus were about to give us one!!! Ehhh what does it matter, next year Nancy Pelosi will once again be speaker!!!! My next blog, my special year end blog will be my 2012 predictions. It will happen next week sometime....not sure when but before the end of the year. Till then Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Merry Festivus, Chrimbus, and whatever else I forgot!!!
Jerri Allen aka "LiBeRaL fReAk"

No comments:

Post a Comment