Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ED SCHULTZ.

So Ed Schultz is the latest MSNBC host to be suspended, following in the footsteps of Joe Scarborough, and former MSNBC host Keith Olbermann. On his nationally syndicated radio show yesterday Ed referred to conservative talker Laura Ingraham.as a "right wing slut"....he has since apologized for that remark. While the use of the word slut was not a great thing to do, Ed is someone who gets wound up about things he believes in with a passion....so cut him some slack. I never did hear Laura Ingraham apologize to Meghan McCain for making derogatory comments about her weight (BTW I think Meghan is gorgeous). Slut is not a word I would have used personally, although right now the only other term that comes to mind is "Right Wing media whore"....and that really isn't any better. I don't fault Ed for his passion, I just think it was a lapse in judgement on Ed's part....we're all human! My only REAL fault with Ed is that he gave the assclowns of the right wing media machine another excuse for mock outrage at the "Liberal Media!!!!!!!". I just hope that when Ed does come back he does not lose the passion...you're a real voice for the middle class and the working people Ed!!!! We love ya and we need ya!!!!
Jerri Allen aka "LiBeRaL fReAk"

No comments:

Post a Comment