Sunday, November 2, 2014

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?????

Sorry It's been a while since I posted a blog. But with today's New York Times painting a grim picture for Democrats on Tuesday I felt compelled to revive my stagnant blog. I would like to make a prediction about the election.....or should I say the election aftermath.

On Wednesday November 5th, the day will still begin. Congress will STILL be dysfunctional, and they will  STILL continue to keep President Obama from doing the job the American people elected him to do TWICE! I am sure of this!!!!

I am not sure what will happen Tuesday night, Republicans seem sure that they will take control of the Senate. But even if they do what happens???? IF they have a majority they will not get anything through, because President Obama will veto all their attempts to undermine his authority and good works. The GOP house and Senate will reject  his EVERY attempt at compromise, sound familiar?

I hope against hope that Democrats keep control of the Senate, but even if they don't what changes? The sun still comes up  on Nov. 5th, and Congress will STILL be dysfunctional!

JERRI ALLEN
"LiBeRaL fReAk"

No comments:

Post a Comment